Link

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Note from Sam Olens

Dear Friends, Supporters and Georgia Voters:

We did it! Together, we made history last night. I want to thank every one of you who voted for me and played a part in electing me as Georgia Attorney General.

We began this journey 19 months ago. Whether you put up a sign, called friends, put a bumper sticker on your car or donated your hard earned money, you are the reason we crossed the finish line in first place.

It is impossible to thank every person statewide who played a part in our success. Scores of people contributed in ways large and small; and collectively, made this possible. I will keep my campaign promises and do my best everyday to fulfill the trust that you and the Georgia voters have placed in me.

Lisa and I and our children are deeply grateful and humbled by your support. I will take office as Georgia Attorney General in January and I vow to serve you and the citizens of Georgia with integrity and honor.

May God bless you and the great state of Georgia.

In your service,

Sam Olens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. However, we will NOT post any comments with links, email addresses, or NEGATIVE contents. Keep it family friendly please. If you support a candidate, let us know. If you want to attack a candidate we'd suggest you find another blog.