Link

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Debate Invitation From Maria Sheffield to Ralph Hudgens

I invite my run-off opponent to put policy first and join me in four positive, policy debates focusing on the issues.

The voters of Georgia want to know more about the office we are both seeking and our positions on the issues relating to this important office.

Accordingly, I suggest we agree – before our schedules are full – to debate in the following cities between now and August 10, 2010: Albany, Rome, Gainesville, and Lawrenceville.

I have confidence my opponent and I can find dates we agree on and I am certain we will have several local entities who will host us for a positive, policy debate.

I have directed my campaign manager to reach out to my opponent’s campaign manager and I look forward to his accepting this offer to put the issues first in this campaign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. However, we will NOT post any comments with links, email addresses, or NEGATIVE contents. Keep it family friendly please. If you support a candidate, let us know. If you want to attack a candidate we'd suggest you find another blog.