Link

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jeremy Jones Statement on Primary Election Results

It has been an exciting 18 months. In that time I have traveled all over North Georgia, especially in Walker, Dade, Catoosa, and Chattooga counties. I have met many wonderful people who are really the heart and soul of our great state.

While the election certainly did not turn out the way we wanted, I am grateful for those who had faith in me to represent the district in Atlanta. The election for this race is now over as Senator Mullis will not face a Democrat in the general election in November. Though I will not be in Atlanta this year, I hope some of my ideas and philosophies are carried to the capital for the upcoming session.

I ask we continue our diligence to ensure we have a government working FOR us, not around us. It is easy to get excited during an election season, but the true strength in our Republic is when we stay focused all of the time. Do not hesitate to stay in contact with all of your elected officials. From the county commissioner to the Governor, when they do not hear from we, the people, the assumption of acceptance is all too often made. That is what has gotten our country in debt of over 109 Trillion dollars.

I look forward to maintaining the many friendships I have made over the past months. I intend to stay active in the political process; I hope you do as well.

Once again, thank you, and God Bless you, Georgia, and America.

Jeremy Jones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. However, we will NOT post any comments with links, email addresses, or NEGATIVE contents. Keep it family friendly please. If you support a candidate, let us know. If you want to attack a candidate we'd suggest you find another blog.