Link

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Karen Handel Campaign Update

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am truly honored and humbled to have led the field and earned a spot in the runoff for the Republican nomination for Governor! What an exciting night it was, and I know that I would not be where I am today without your consistent and dedicated support!

We have come a long way and I can’t thank you enough. Republican Party voters spoke loudly and clearly last night. They want new, ethical leadership. They want someone they can trust to say "no" to the good old boys and politics as usual and stand strong for the values you and I believe in and hold dear. They want real reform, and together we will give them that.

Needless to say, in order to win the nomination, I NEED YOUR HELP once again! While we received an incredible 33% of the vote, our opponent will bring out even more vicious attacks and will have the money to continue spreading falsehoods and deceiving messages about me. We must raise more money in a shorter period of time than ever before. I need your help now so we can continue spreading our message of reform and job creation to the voters of Georgia.

Will you please make a contribution to my Runoff campaign? Your generous contribution is crucial to fund our television campaign. Your generous contribution is crucial to me being able to defend my record and share with the voters of Georgia my conservative record and vision for our state. Please click here to make an urgent online contribution now!

Your support is critical to our success on August 10 - the maximum a person, company or PAC can give to the runoff is $3,600 – so please give as generously as you can. Time is of the essence and I need you now more than ever!

Because I know you are with me, I am excited and ready to take on the challenge that lies ahead. As we have always said, BRING IT ON! But we must raise the money necessary to run a winning campaign – we have everything else we need: a strong conservative message, a grassroots organization that is second to none, statewide momentum and more importantly, enthusiastic and loyal supporters like you. But we must have the financial resources to take on our opponent and win, and we must have them quickly. Please send a contribution today!

Thank you again for all you have done for me and helping me get to this exciting place! I look forward to the next three weeks and campaigning all across this great state. It will be tough, but with your continued help, we will win on August 10 and be one step closer to being the next Governor of Georgia.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Karen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments. However, we will NOT post any comments with links, email addresses, or NEGATIVE contents. Keep it family friendly please. If you support a candidate, let us know. If you want to attack a candidate we'd suggest you find another blog.